Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wow God Moments!

Do you ever have those days when you are just walking around, breathing normal and then all the sudden out of no where you have a “Wow God!” moment. Maybe its when you just wake up in the morning, maybe it’s right before you go to bed even?!?! Maybe when you meet someone at the store or see someone you've been thinking about a lot and haven't seen in a while ...

Well I woke up in a little bit of a disappointment this morning. It all comes down to my lack of patience and my endless worrying about everything! “Oh well,” I’m thinking to myself, “this is a great start to my day. Here goes nothing.”

THEN, I sat down to do my Bible Study and todays verse literally SPOKE to me.

6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7
It absolutely put me back in my place. It’s not my place to worry or be anxious – why should I worry when I have the King of the UNIVERSE taking care of my every step? Another verse that I love which I should live by more often:

In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9


Incredible, right? (Sigh of relief). It’s beautiful outside. My friends and family are safe and healthy. God is in control. Wow God!

No comments:

Post a Comment